Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mother gave me something to do yesterday:



NURUL!!! LOOK OVER HERE! AT THIS NOTE!
I want you to clean up your cupboard, table -- in simple terms, your BEDROOM. After that, write down a list of things you need and why you need them.





She stuck That ^^ on the computer screen cos she obviously knows that I always go to the computer.



So, I cleaned my room the minute I saw the note. Hey, its better to get it over with right? Considering the way my room was like not more than 24 hours ago. I bet, it'll be war zone soon.





Things I`m lacking.



In my Wardrobe:

- a new nike shirt, oh Mummy. I want the one that says "WE LOVE WAFFLES". Cos I really do LOVE WAFFLES.

- I want need a Green shirt cos I don`t have one.

- Oh, and a Red shirt

- I wouldn`t mind a Purple shirt either

- May I please have that tee we saw the other day that says "I AM A WITCH"? Cos I really am one, no?

- I seriously need long sleeved shirts. You don`t expect me to wear a Baju Kurung when I go for ngaji do you? Heck no!

- How could I forget? I need a new Sailing bra. Hohoho



In the shoe cabinet:

-a pair of slippers would be a Very Motherly thing to get for one`s daughter as the envious Sister would steal their belongings (ie: the black slippers someone got me for my Birthday)

-I need Hari Raya shoes remember? Birkenstocks would look rather pretty on my unevenly tanned legs.

- I don`t need anymore shoes cos I`m happy with the Vans shoes I bought that you said were Ugly. And I`m not much of a Shoe Whore, like you.



In my side of the Bedroom:

- If I`m not wrong, there is something I need to cover up that Ginormous space on my Gigantic desk. Perhaps a Tablet PC would fit Perfectly in that spot. Hmmmm?

- I`m desperately in need of the latest mp3 player. May I suggest the iPod nano? (Desperately in need mainly cos you deleted the songs I listen to from the Zen, and you don`t expect me to keep using the computer /CD player just to listen to music, right? It`s a downright waste of Electricity.)

- more Books.

- I need a table lamp. I don`t get enough light on my side of the Room y`know.

- I need a new wallet and more contents (aka: MONEY. <$500 would Greatly Appreciated.)

- an annoying Sister I unfortunately have took my wonderful Mambo Jumbo pencilcase. The one I`m using is too Damn Small.

- HEY! While we`re on the subject of new things..., what about a new Bag? Huh huh huh huh? This time, you pay for it. I`ve paid for my own bags since I was in Primary 3 where all the other little Children`s parents pay for their Bags.

- Can you paint my side of the wall Lime Green? Then the Room would be loads brighter! And the color would be nicer too! Purple and Green. *insane grin*

- maybe you can install the SCV in my Room since I have the Radio, and Teavee in ther aleady. And maybe bring the Xbox in too. It`s such a chore to walk out of the Room on Saturday mornings just to use the Xbox. It`ll prolly save some time.

- An alarm clock. having you as an alarm clock is well... BAD. Make that Horrendous. All the pillow throwing upwards and the removal of comforter whilst sleeping is not good for one`s heatlh. My health in particular.

- a Giant poster of a Band. I know I can`t do it, but what if it`s in my Wardrobe? Think about it.



In my side of the car:

- like a door of some sort to block out Irritants (ie: the siblings. Hana not included since she`s like my alter ego or something.)





That`s all I suspect. Don`t you dare lose it like you did last year and the year before.



Your (My) Mama so stupid, she thinks her daughter`s Commands are Law.





AHAHAHAHAHAHA =]






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home